Please follow these steps to apply for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Note: Registered Nurses (RNs) are eligible for admission to the BSN completion program while working on General Education requirements for their degrees.
- Complete the Application for Admission to the BSN completion program.
- Apply for admission to Eastern (see online application process).
- Have your official transcripts sent to ENMU's Enrollment Services, 1500 South Avenue K, Station 7, Portales, NM 88130.
- Send a letter of intent and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter of intent should state your purpose in applying to the program. At least two letters of reference must be from registered nurses.
- Scan and email the following verifications of your nursing credentials to Dawn.Wolf-Taylor@enmu.edu:
- CPR certification
- Immunization records (rubella, pertussis (tdap), measles, mumps, hepatitis B, varicella and a tuberculosis test)