The next step in your nursing career begins with ENMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) completion program. Our 100 percent online program is designed for working RNs who are busy with family, life and work. Our program allows you to study on your time, usually with 6 hours of classes a semester. With that plan in mind, most RNs complete their BSN in less than three years.
Nurses with their Bachelor’s degree report:
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Higher salaries
- Greater potential for specialty certifications
Our staff provides step-by-step personal guidance through the ENMU application process.
Eastern New Mexico University has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the country. Out of state-students enrolling in six or fewer hours per semester pay tuition and fees at the low in-state rate. Current tuition and fees.
To begin your BSN with ENMU’s BSN Completion Program, apply online by following the steps below or contact the BSN-Completion Program recruiter at (575) 562-2127.
- Fill out an online application for acceptance into ENMU for the semester in which you intend to begin our program.
- Send official copies of your transcripts for all of your previous college work to:
ENMU Station 7
1500 S. Avenue K
Portales, NM 88130
Note: If the school will be sending your official transcripts electronically, have them emailed to Records.Scan@enmu.edu. Questions about electronic submission of transcripts? Call the Registrar at 575.562.2175 or 800.367.3668.
- Fill out the online application for the BSN-Completion Program.
- Scan and email copies of your current CPR healthcare provider certification and immunization to the nursing program secretary, Melissa Broz, at Melissa.Broz@enmu.edu. Immunizations required include rubella, pertussis (tdap), measles, mumps, hepatitis B, varicella and a tuberculosis test (tst).
- Submit a letter of intent and three letters of recommendation (at least two from RNs). These should be submitted via email as attachment (scanned or Word document) or in-text to the nursing program secretary, Melissa Broz, at Melissa.Broz@enmu.edu.