The next step in your nursing career begins with ENMU’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) completion program. Our 100 percent online program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. and is designed for working RNs who are busy with family, life and work. Our program allows you to study on your time, usually with 6 hours of classes a semester. With that plan in mind, most RNs complete their BSN program in less than three years.
Nurses with their Bachelor’s degree report:
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Higher salaries
- Greater potential for specialty certifications
Our staff provides step-by-step personal guidance through the ENMU application process.
Eastern New Mexico University has the most affordable tuition in the state and one of the most affordable in the country. Out of state-students enrolling in six or fewer hours per semester pay tuition and fees at the low in-state rate. Current tuition and fees.
Apply Online! It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4!
To begin your BSN with ENMU’s BSN Completion Program, apply online by following the steps below or contact the BSN-Completion Program recruiter at (575) 562-2127.
1. Fill out an online application for acceptance into ENMU for the semester in which you intend to begin our program.
2.Send official copies of your transcripts for all of your previous college work to:
ENMU Station 7
1500 S. Avenue K
Portales, NM 88130
Note: If the school will be sending your official transcripts electronically, have them emailed to Records.Scan@enmu.edu. Questions about electronic submission of transcripts? Call Devon Page at 575.562.2178 or 800.367.3668.
3. Fill out the online application for the BSN-Completion Program.
4. Complete the Health Sciences Reasoning Test (HSRT) application and take the online exam that will be sent to you as a link.
Click to read the complete admission checklist that you will need to complete once you are accepted into our program.